This model is one of the most valued by our customers. This bike is shipped directly to our customers from the manufacturer's warehouses. The bikes are already assembled and packed ready to ship so shipments are very fast. The customer receives a tracking number and thus knows where his bike is at all times and the exact day it will arrive.
The FabricBike Aero fixie bike is built on a 6061-T6 Aluminum frame with an aerodynamic track geometry design to roll on a fixed gear both in velodrome, crits or in the city. The perfect combination of lightness, aerodynamics and design.
The strongest and lightest fixie on the market. The most innovative manufacturing process together with first-class components bring us closer to the maximum resistance and lightness ever found in a fixie.
The FabricBike AERO is equipped with a carbon fork that improves the weight of the bike and makes it even lighter.
New set of Wheels. For this new generation of fixie bike, it integrates an aluminum rim + hub kit with a lightened axle that achieves 15% less weight than the FabricBike Light.
Remodeled saddle. So that everything is in perfect harmony, the Fabricbike Aero has redesigned the saddle to make it more comfortable and ultralight.
Features Fabricbike Aero Fixie Bike
- Frame: Triple Butted Aluminum 6061-T6. Hydroformed Pipe. 7 Layers Liquid Paint.
- Fork: Full Carbon Aero Tappered Design
- Headset: Integrated Tapered (Top 1-1 / 8 "Low 1.5"). VP, Sealed bearing.
- Handlebar Dropbar Aluminum 6061-T6 ⌀31.8mm Width 420mm / 460gr.
- FabricBike Aero, Aluminum, 165mm, 48D
- Seatpost: Fabricbike Aero Aluminum 6061-T6.
- Saddle: Ultralight FabricBike Aero with improved ergonomics / 300gr.
- Chain: KMC Z510 1/2 "x 1/8", 96L. / 300gr.
- Rim Set: FabricBike Aero 30mm, double wall, 24H. 700x25Cx14Gx24H Black anodized color. Freewheel and Fixed 16D included.
- Hubs: Aluminum 6061-T6 Flip Flop 16D. Lightened center shaft with sealed bearings. 14Gx20H.
- Spokes: 14Gx273 Stainless Steel Black anodized color.
- Tires: CST Tires ROAD 700 x 25C high pressure (100 PSI).
- Brake Set: FabricBike x Promax®. Includes front and rear. 2-finger / 480gr aluminum levers.
- Stem: FabricBike Aero Forged Alloy, ⌀ 31.8, 4-bolt, 90mm / 140gr.
- Handlebar to choose from: Dropbar, Riserbar or Bullhorn.
- Pedals: VP Nylon Black + Straps included / 325gr.
- Weight: 7.95 kg (Size M) // 8.09 kg (Size L)
Size Guide Fabricbike Aero Fixie Bike
- S (49 cm) Up to 1.65m
- M (54 cm) Between 1.66m and 1.80m
- L (58 cm) Starting at 1.81m