Tutto Bike is Cinelli’s latest, most detailed and sophisticated urban track bike ever. As the name implies it has been designed to do everything a rider might want to do on a track bike in a 21st century megacity. Thanks to its wealth of subtle, obsessive, design details the Tutto is able to effortlessly morph from messenger work bike with front racks to crit racer to single speed cyclo cross machine to indestructible belt-drive commuter according to the desires of its rider.
The Cinelli Tutto’s geometry reflects its hybrid functionality: true track angles but with clearance sufficient for larger tyres, as does its proprietary segmented TIG-welded fork which improves rigidity as well as the aggressive street-ready aesthetic of the bike.
Description Cinelli Tutto Bike
- Frame Sizes: S (52) - M (54) - L (56) - XL (59)
- Frame: COLUMBUS Cromor tubeset
- Headset: EC 34/28,6 | EC 34/30
- Seat Post: Ø 27,2mm
- Seat Clamp: Ø 29,8mm
- BB standard: BSA 68mm
- Cable routing: Rear brake internal routing. Continuous wire.
- Tire clearance: up to 700x35c
- Fork: Columbus Steel 1-1/8"
- Weight Frame: 2000g
- Weight Fork: 950g (uncut)
- Brakes Standard: Front and Rear removable V-Brake pivot studs
- Hub spacing: Front QR 100mm Rear QR 120mm
- Kit Telaio: Frame&Fork. V brake studs
- Features: Front rack middle fork eyelet. Front light hole. Belt drive option.
Set Up Cinelli Tutto Bike
- Stem: CINELLI 6061 Stem - Size 90 (S/M) 100 (L/XL)
- Handlebar: CINELLI Flat Handlebar / Ø 31,8 / 15mm Rise /L680mm
- Tape: VELO grip rubber
- Crankset: LASCO CNC / 46T / 170mm
- Seatpost: CINELLI 6061 Seat Post/ Ø27,2 / L350
- Bottom bracket: FSA / BSA 68mm
- Brakes: Promax Ø22,2
- Cog: SHINING / Single Speed 18T - Fixed 17T
- Wheels: SHINING / 700c / Flip Flop Hub
- Tyres: MICHELIN - PROTEK BR / 700X28C
- Head set: External 1"-1/8
- Chain: KMC
- Saddle: CINELLI SSM MONZA START / 145mm