Built to ride everyday – whatever the conditions, distances or reasons - the BLB Beetle is a city bike, designed by our London Team which will turn heads, allow you to fly around town and get you there in great shape.
The BLB Beetle 8spd Town Bike (moss blue) has been made with top-quality materials and components and we’ve concentrated on comfort, great looks and all year around use.
To keep you riding all year, the bike comes with a series of beautifully designed extras – full length mudguards to keep you dry, a front rack (to save your back from your heavy rucksack) and a kick stand - which mean your journey, whatever the weather, should be a breeze.
With 3 sizes (S, M and L) available, there’s one for everyone’s taste and size. Best of all, they weigh in at 10.0kg*, which means they’re super light - so getting up that huge hill on the way home won’t be a problem - and lifting it inside to store it should be even easier!
BLB Beetle Classic City Bike Frame Sizes
S size is suitable for 5'3" - 5'8" (160cm - 173cm)
M size is suitable for 5'8" - 6'0" (173cm - 183cm)
L size is suitable for 6'0" - 6'3'' (183cm - 190cm)
BLB Beetle Classic City Bike Features
• Frame: 4130 Steel, Double Butted
• Fork: 4130 Chromoly
• Handlebars: BLB Half Moustache City sweep back
• Stem: BLB Quill polished silver 80mm
• Grips: Synthetic leather grips
• Headset: Chrome 1''
• Seat Post: BLB alloy seatpost
• Saddle: BLB Comfort saddle
• Cranks: BLB City single speed (46t)
• Pedals: BLB City silver pedals
• Bottom Bracket: Sealed Bearings Unit
• Shifters: Shimano Acera 8 speed
• Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera 8 speed
• Brakes: BLB Caliper
• Fenders: Full Strength Steel With Reflector
• Front Rack: Super Strong Stainless Steel - 10kg (max. load)
• Front Hub: High Flange Polished Silver
• Rear Hub: 8 speed Shimano Polished Silver
• Rims: 700c Classic Double Wall Polished
• Tires: 700x 32 city Puncture Resistant
• Kickstand: Alloy
• BLB Classic Bell
• Weight: 10kg (without extras) - 12.5kg (fully loaded)